Welcome to our life behind the pines! A couple of basics to get us started. I am Abigail and I have been married to Jeremy for 10 years (seriously, I'm old enough to have been married for 10 years?!?!...yep, it's true). We have the most amazing little girl (I will no doubt devote an entire post to her cuteness soon) and I will also touch on the blessing of adoption that brought her to us.
Let me say, just for the record, that this blog is going to be my place to keep up with some of the major "goings on" in our life and also to share some things that are on my heart and that are dear to me. What that basically means is that if seeing pictures of my uber-cute kid and possibly hearing a lot about adoption aren't your cup of tea then you may get tired of me rather quickly. :)
Now that we have gotten to know each other, I hope you will come back and visit!
Side note....I may fail at doing the whole blog thing and when I say fail I mean "insert whistling sound here" followed by "insert crashing sound here" kind of fail...Crash.And.Burn...
No comments:
Post a Comment